Utopia Refill & Holistic Shop
Organic Bamboo Cotton Buds - Pack of 300
Regular price £3.50
- BAMBOO STICK: These Cotton Buds are made from Bamboo – the fastest growing plant on the earth that requires no pesticides or chemical fertilisers. It also produces 35% more oxygen than a tree of the same size. Unlike trees, Bamboo plants grow back after harvest in just 3 months and rarely need replanting. This makes our product to be the best alternative to the plastic cotton buds.
- ORGANIC COTTON: GOTS Certification:137694/0392/1/1. Soft cotton used in our buds is also grown without the use of toxic pesticides, insecticides or herbicides. These chemicals can be deadly as they poison farmers all over the world. Factory workers also have to breathe in their fumes during the manufacturing process. According to the World Health Organisation up to 20,000 deaths each year are caused by pesticide poisoning in developing countries.
- LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Our Cotton buds are made from 100% natural and compostable material that would biodegrade within 5-6 months. This product creates no waste if disposed of correctly.
- HIGH QUALITY & VALUE: We agree that eco-friendly products should be pocket-friendly too. This pack will provide you with the total of 300 buds at the most affordable price.
- PAPER PACKAGING : Our cotton buds are packed in compact recycled paper boxes with no plastic film or excessive wording on them. All parts of packaging can be recycled and are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- Pack of 300